- Hot Sale Items
- Mask Accessories
- Necklace and Earring Set
- Online Clearance Sale
- MIX COMBO BRACELET 2 FOR 150
- MIX COMBO BRACELET 2 FOR 158
- Bangle and Bracelet
As part of Shinjupearls.Net compliance to The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) and commitment towards protecting of our member's personal information, Shinjupearls.net has put in place a personal data protection and compliance principles which Shinjupearls.net stands guided by in the provision of our products and services to our members/customers. Please read Shinjupearls.net Privacy Statement to understand how we use the personal data which we may collect from you.
By providing your Personal Information to us, you are consenting to this Privacy Statement, and the collection, the use, the access, the transfer, the storage, and the processing of your personal information as describe in this Privacy Statement.
1. What does this Privacy Statement About
This Privacy Statement is about
- What kind of your personal information we collect
- How your personal information is collected
- How we use your personal information
- When we disclose your personal information
- When we transfer your personal information
- Your right to access and correct your personal data
2. What is Personal Data Personal data is any information which relates directly or indirectly to you. This includes any information which can be used to identify or contact you.
3. What are the kind of Personal Information We Collect In order for us to provide you with our Products and Services, and to operate in an efficient and effective manner, we need to collect relevant personal information from you. The personal information collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:-
- contact information such as your full name, date of birth, identification, supporting documents (including MyKad/NRIC/Passport,
- current private and/or business address, fixed line telephone (home and office), fax number, email address credit card information
- your personal interests and preferences to help us to better improve our Products and Services how you use the Products and Services the equipment you use when accessing our Websites, Products and/or Services (such as your handphone, your computer system and platform) to customize the service for you
4. When and How we collect your personal data? The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:-
- you register/subscribe as as new member (Verified Member, Web Store Member, etc)
- you use our Products and/or Services participate in any of our surveys participate in any of our marketing campaign and/or promotions enter and/or participate in any contests, loyalty programmes, competition run/organized by us response to any marketing materials we send out (newsletter, etc)
- When you access our websites, please be aware that: your IP address and information about your visit (such as time stamp, date, duration etc) will be automatically picked up by Shinjupearls.Net systems. a "cookie" may be attached when you enter. Cookies are pieces of information that websites transfer to your computer's hard drive for record-keeping purposes.
5. How We Use Your Personal Information
We may collect and use personal information from you for one or more of the following purposes:-
- to verify your identity to assess and process your application(s) /request(s) for our Products and/or Services
- to provide you with the Products and/or Services you have requested
- to help us monitor and improve the performance of our Products and Services, our customer support/relations teams and to make these more efficient to maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems to manage staff training and quality assurance
- to notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our Products and/or Services
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
As a part of providing you with our Products and/or Services and the management and/or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties: law enforcement agencies government agencies companies and/or organizations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent customer inquiry and other customer related services (including in-house telemarketing); data processing services information technology services media and marketing services (including advertising) market research and website usage analysis services subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to Interbase Resources.
7. If Your Personal Information Provided Is Incomplete
Where indicated (for example in registration/application forms), it is obligatory you provide your personal information to us to enable us to process your application for our Products and/or Services. Should you decline to provide such obligatory personal information or wish to limit the processing of your personal information, we may not be able to process your application/request or provide you with our products or services.
8. Access to Your Personal Data
We can assist you to access, and correct and limit the processing of your personal information held by us. If you wish to have access to your personal information in our possession, or where you are of the opinion that such personal information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or where relevant, not up-to-date or should you wish to limit the processing of your personal information including personal data relating to other persons who may be identified from that personal data, you may make a request to us by email our Feedback department. You should quote your UserID, full name, email address, mailing/billing address and handphone/ fixed phone number and provide brief details of the information you want a copy of in any such request. We shall charge a processing fee for searching for and providing you with access to your personal information to cover administration costs. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request to access or correct or limit the processing of your personal information within 21 days of receiving your request and the relevant processing fee. Please note that we may have to withhold access to your personal information in certain situations, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity or where information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated requests for the same information. Nevertheless, we will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.
9. Our Contact Details
Should you have any queries or concerns in relation to this Privacy Statement, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org